If you're looking for help regarding an Ubuntu feature, please search within the
You can also use IRC, channel #kxstudio, server irc.freenode.net (or irc.freenode.com).
Please note that documentation for KXStudio is a work in progress, if you need some information not available here, you can try:
Some useful topics:
KXStudio 12.04.1 Release
KXStudio Distribution & Repositories
- Available Meta-Packages
- Register/Activate your purchased software
- Upgrade from an existing Ubuntu installation
- KXStudio and Free Software
- Downloading, booting and running KXStudio 'live'
- Installing KXStudio
- Package Management
- Installing non-free video drivers
- Included and recommended apps
- Linux Audio Overview
- ALSA and KXStudio
- An introduction to Cadence
- JACK Configuration
- Creating a simple LADISH studio using Claudia
- Latency compensation and xrun reduction tips
- WineASIO and REAPER
- Useful Links And Getting Help
(The manual is being written by Dan MacDonald with the assistance of Aaron Wolf, falkTX and the LinuxMusicians community).