KXStudio : Plugins
DISTRHO provides cross-platform plugins and Linux ports, including HighLife and TAL NoiseMaker.
The official website for DISTRHO is http://distrho.sourceforge.net/, and its respective forums are located here.
NOTE: This is the project KXStudio uses to release original and Linux-ported audio plugins.
The split between projects allow us to make plugins non-dependent on KXStudio, but they are still made by the same team.
This is a fork of the latest development code of the Calf plugin suite, originally available at http://repo.or.cz/w/calf.git/.
This fork was made to re-add purposefully removed features by Calf developers, which includes LADSPA, DSSI and LV2 External-UI support.
Additionally, LRDF typos were corrected and all DSSI GUIs work now.
The new source code is available here.
This is a fork of dssi-vst, initially based on "k_amlie"'s code updates (to make it more RT friendly), with additional fixes from falkTX which includes:
- Enabled compiler optimizations where possible (ie, -O2 -ffast-math etc)
- Implemented time-pos support, by using a dummy jack-client (only works if host uses JACK + Transport)
- Implemented custom data/chunk, unofficial DSSI stuff (supported in Carla and a few other hosts)
- Fixed UI re-opening after being closed
- Update vestige header, to make more plugins load
The KXStudio project has a few LV2 extensions of its own, adding missing functionality into the LV2 stack.